Tuesday, December 21, 2010

21st December 2010.

Salam...
Hopefully this is not my last entry for this year!  hehehe..

I just visit Mysteriouslady. We met in this virtual world and more surprising is we share the same birth date!
She post about July 13 Astrology. Its so true! hahahaaha...We r Cancerians..
Ok la, what drive me to write something is...


'Friends and Lovers

Despite their intelligence, July 13 natives often choose the wrong people to be their friends and lovers. On the face of it, that's not good, but they may learn lessons that can help them later in life. They love with a true heart yet sometimes feel forced to compromise. - hmm are you one of them?'

I copied this from Mysteriouslady's blog. 
What is written in July 13 Astrology damn true doh!

Ok....My success now is because I have chosen a wrong person to love..*its an old story...
But i thank him because he makes me rise to success..*a lot of bad things that i learned from him.
and the most i want to thank him because of him, i've met someones truly love myself. oh!...
Aki once said ....
"anis, 99 memang nak kan perempuan yang pernah lalui segala keburukan dan datang kat dia dengan perubahan yang baik." 
InsyaAllah we will be united with love and affection. Amin...

p.s : truly deeply in love with kekasih...hehehehe....

1 comment:

Matjoe said...

i percaa semua telah diaturkan oleh pencipta kita. ada yg senang ada yang susah,

by the way,
tahu your blog dari peserta contest kenangan open house kak ina. nak ajak you joint my contest kalau berminat:
CONTEST AZAM 2011
kak ina pun ada sponsor cookies dia sebagai hadiah. hadiah lain termasuk cash/top up dan ebook