Friday, November 26, 2010

Perfume.

Salam..
Obsess? Perfume?
Yea! I was obsessed with perfume.!
what to do....abah bought me perfume since i was 10years old woooorrr...
because abah also really obsessed with perfume! ngeeee..
I still remember, my first perfume was...

Versace - Baby Blue Jeans...hehhe...


then i try Versace - Baby Rose Jeans.

then abah bought Tommy Girl for my birthday present!


this is the worst smell perfume ever! eee!

used Dior- Jadore in 1999.

i like Tresor smells from Lancome.


Began in year 2000 i started to like men's perfume..heeeeee....

White form Emporior Armani...
i used this perfume for 3years i think...

started Chymara in 2007.
First date with En. Zul and till now dia ingat bau Chymara dan cinta! 
hehehe...cweeetttt...

try Aztique...quite garang la!
hahahaha... i damn like this Bvlgari Black!

hadiah dari papa...thanks papa :D

miahahha...im obsess dgn gucci's perfume already!
Thanks abg and kakak!!!
*en zul said "i can smell guilty!"*

and i got alot of miniature inside my handbag! hehehehe...

1 comment:

T@sh Sch@ said...

arghhh bernafsu tol tengok perfume ...
hope me akan dapat 1 perfume next year ... huhuh perfume me dah abis ...