Friday, July 16, 2010

FUNEMPLOYED?!!!

FUNEMPLOYED???!!
Fun being Unemployed?

YESS!!!! hahahahha.....
ok...

1st (daily activities)

Wake up in the morning.
Brunch *breakfast + Lunch...
Lying in bed with lappy on tummy *undertaking my crop & boutique + i've spent 10hours for FB!!! Ouch!

gila malas! 

Fashion World *Facebook

FrontierVille *Facebook

Kemas2....Mandi2...Solat2....
Surfing Internet. * everyday!

check mail :D

hahhaha! shhhh!




craft craft!...

ZZZZzzzzz... hahahaha!!!

2nd (downloading)

ManyCam.


Cool effect foe webcam...huhuhu... I loike!
I gone crazy with it...hahhaha... and the victims is .....

MIKAEEL!!!
uhhh...

yeah!~

heeeee.....

These pictures been taken while i'm babysitting mikaeel. huuhu....

CamStudio.

I learned how to use Google SketchUp on Youtube.
I wonder how they to the tutorial. aiyak!! serious!
En Zul said "anis, google it!"
Hiya! I found CamStudio! *free screen recording :P





wohohoho!!! yeah!


Hott Notes.
Desktop sticky notes.
uhuhu....

see seee....blom penuh lg... *from my desktop showing that i'm stick with edward! ouch!


3rd (wish list)

Work with IKEA!




Buy Diana F+

gosh! u make me sick...sayang!hahaha... nak!!!!




iPhone 4

serious smart dow! GPS improved!

EH! I dunno why, i really love Lomo camera now! OUCH!!!!!
oh oh...I bought one Lomo underwater camera from Syakila Zaki! fuh!

huhuhu..


huhu...at Akuatik Darul Ehsan..


this camera need more sunlight.

and now i carving for....

Paul Smith limited edition fisheye lomo camera! ouch!



Golden Half Lomo 



Holga 12mfc color flash! suitable for Golden Half! 

using color flash!



hahhhaa...i want this wonder coffee camera toooo!!!!
ouch!
with Jelly Lens



Check this out!!! Lomo Camera!!!!!

No comments: